Terms and Conditions
- Please provide your Name, Address, E-mail and phone number(s) so that I can provide a quote with the minimum of delay. The cost of any work will be set out in my quote. Please inform me whether you wish me to proceed with any work.
- Whilst I expect Email and online contact in general, I will accept posting of original material. Please use Royal Mail Special delivery in photographic packaging from your local Post Office. Please include stiff card by way of protection for your goods and safe return through same channels in original condition.
- Work carried out will be at an hourly rate or at a fixed budget agreed in advance.
- Original material will be scanned into my computer and developed with high end software. I will provide a CD containing the finished products (more than 5 images). This would only be if impractical to send by Email.
- You will receive a watermarked, low resolution proof of any finished work for your appraisal and on receipt of your approval and full payment, I will release your work.
- You will become the owner of your completed work and I will not be liable for its loss or destruction after delivery.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned or licensed to Photosmith Creative. Any copying, storing in whole or part is prohibited, other than for non commercial use, without granted permission.
- Once payment has been accepted, you will have no rights to cancellation or refund and our contract is effectively terminated. Any further modifications or alterations may incur an additional charge at my discretion.
- I reserve the right to refuse any requests to deal with objectionable or obscene material as legitimate work.
- I reserve the right to change terms and conditions as and when required.
- Photosmith Creative is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of any information provided by its clientele. I comply with the Data Protection Act of 1988 in all our dealings with personal data.
- Photosmith Creative reserves the right to use any retouched or restored photographs to promote and market the services offered.
These terms and conditions are effective from 17th September 2015.